Art, Science, History, and Story
The purpose of the program is to provide an introduction to art and history, foster an interest
in the arts, and let the children have fun while learning life lessons from masters such as
Norman Rockwell, Da Vinci, Monet, and so on.
Every lesson in this program includes a hands-on
project that allows the students to explore a
variety of materials to develop their own artistic creativity.
Everyone is an artist
When you are inspired by masters, you can be an artist. Creativity is unlimited.
We carefully choose the appropriate topic for the month.
Each lesson aims to develop students’ critical-thinking skills, hands-on skills, literacy, and an appreciation of diversity.
Explore Different Mediums
Trying different media is fun, and can help us appreciate and understand the art.
42 lessons with Secret Art Ingridents
- Inspirational video clips;
- Egyptian and African ceremonial dance demo
- Art puzzle games and art trivia games;
- Cardboard replicas of Ansel Adams camera and whole Cave with prehistoric art on the walls;
- Illuminated Manuscripts and Accordion books;
- Face emotions in cartoon style;